5. NineTailedFibo
    NineTailedFibo stomp
    im quite curios, if you are istomponkittens
  6. NineTailedFibo
    NineTailedFibo
    incredible that people are still here, well im here too boiis
  7. NineTailedFibo
    NineTailedFibo MaxSpiralAxle
    just wanna mention, that i am glad, that still some staff members are active on here, even though they arent able to do much (:
  8. NineTailedFibo
    NineTailedFibo KeonDZ
    Im really sorry for bothering you Keon. I am asking you for a favor, even though you resigned. I have been asked to ask you, to unmute the player "ashigol64". The reason why he should be unmuted is, that the mute was permanently and given out by calledrisingsun, who abused his permissions. In case you really read this, feel free to take your time and deal with it maybe. Thank you for your attention!
  9. BritishPete_
    BritishPete_ Deci
    If anyone reads this, deci hasnt been on this forum for 1 year and 3 months. He will never read your messages, and has probably forgotten about pitforge in general. I'm curious to know what he's doing though.
  10. lutschihnweg
    lutschihnweg JnADeegan
    dude why is the server so dead, everybody is crashing servers just for fun
    1. NineTailedFibo
      NineTailedFibo
      just play prismforge.com if you still insist on playing pitforge....
      Apr 21, 2019
  11. sasuke987654329
    sasuke987654329 MaxSpiralAxle
    can you fix f2 its broken again
  12. stomp
    stomp
    the server need more admins it's too many hackers!! and they are not getting band becus admins are never are online!!!!
  13. stomp
    stomp Donqsehyun
    the server need more admins it's too many hackers!! and they are not getting band becus admins are never online!!!!
  14. stomp
    stomp Its_Lexie
    the server need more admins it's too many hackers!! and they are not getting band becus admins are never online!!!!
  15. stomp
    stomp MasDaddy
  16. KeonDZ
  17. jacomazz
    jacomazz Its_Lexie
    I wanted to know if it was possible to transfer the data of my character (jacomazz) from server f1 to server f2, not necessarily also all the objects only the levels and the related skills points, waiting for your reply thanks
  18. zGamingGHG_YT
    zGamingGHG_YT
    Love this Server because there can he play Factions.
  19. 3MJoey
    3MJoey venomouse_HX
    can u fix wars
  20. 3MJoey
    3MJoey calledRisingSun
    On pit forge plz fix wars