Banned for Chargeback

Discussion in 'Handled Ban Appeals' started by SalamiSlize, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello here is SalamiSlize again.

Minecraft Username: SalamiSlize

2. What were you banned for:Chargeback (buyed chrismaschest)

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of:YES look at the attached files

4. Who banned you:[Staff] - Console (automatikban)

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I got banned from chrismaschestbugg i think you dont need more Infos. I write the 3 Appeal with proof now and i hope this time you help me.

The attached files help me ihope ;( i wait so long now...

Attached Files:

2. Why nobody is answering ;(

3. Cmon when did i get unbanned i wait so long and i got banned from a bugg... ;-; I WANT PLAY MORE THERE

And SalamiSlize is not happy about this, He only wants play more on PITFORGE.COM <3

4. Btw no1 from the server team cares about ban apeals u have to private msg them on discord. no1 was reading my ban apeal so i msgd some mods/helpers they answers after 3 hours or so and gave it to [staff] MaxSpiralAxe who banned mehe will look at my proofs now and maybe unban me. So just message some staffs at discord if no1 is reading ur ban apeal

5. But they have to answer that i get unbanned (accept) or not (denied) I got banned from a bugg?? They should unbann me soon

6. Ay bud, you posted your address. Also, it clearly says "Send a support ticket if you feel this is unfair." Send a ticket B.

7. I'm going to forward all the Christmas chest appeals to an admin, but I was told to lock and move them before then!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.