False Ban for Killaura

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Zallia, Apr 29, 2018.

1. #1 Zallia, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Reason: Killaura - Don't Appeal
    You cannot appeal if you have done the following; - Been banned for hacking

(I got banned on 02/02/2017)

First, I'd like to say - I have no idea what these messages are stating; I'm not sure if you are trying to tell me I cannot appeal if I did hack, or that I cannot appeal if I was banned for hacking, not mattering if it was true or not. I did NOT hack, and I will appeal because I feel it was a very bad move on the staff member, Its_Lexie's, end.

I remembered this server and I thought it was so great, so I went to log into the server, as I wanted to play on it again. As a ban message popped up, I then remembered when I got banned! It jogged my memory and I remember feeling so furious because it was such a false ban. Read below for the story.

-----

Minecraft Username: Zallia

2. What were you banned for: Killaura

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: Sadly, I don't have any proof. It happened over a year ago and I had no motivation to appeal, even though I was very upset about the false ban.

4. Who banned you: Its_Lexie

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: It was a very unfair and unbelievable ban! The staff member, Its_Lexie, must either be unskilled at PvP, or have made a very quick and non-thorough decision. I had no armor or weapons and was hitting someone with my fist. I was spam-clicking very fast and comboing this person. All of a sudden, before even 5 seconds has gone by - I was banned for KILLAURA? I was very upset to be labeled as a hacker and to get banned permanently. Its_Lexie, I imagine you did not take a thorough look at all my movements while in PvP, but instead just banned me almost immediately. If you would have taken your time, you might've found that combos and spam-clicking are, indeed, not killaura. That is not how you moderate a server. I loved this server, and I still do. I wish to play on it again, but this ban has really gotten in the way! I have no proof, but I'm not a hacker, and I don't wish to be labeled as one. Review this appeal, please and thank you.

2. If you were reported for hacking and the report was accepted, screenshots of these must be included:
    - .minecraft folder
    - Mods folder
    - Version folder
    - Recycle Bin
    - Desktop