Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael Jones, Feb 15, 2020.

  1. Krygen XL What If I Already Got Scammed?

    Some of you might be here because you fell for the scam and now you’re trying to figure out how to get out of it. (Don’t feel bad, we’ve all been there).If that’s the case, you’ll need to contact the company directly.

    What restitution you end up getting depends a lot on how long ago you ordered your product.

    If you’re still within the trial period, just call and tell them you want to cancel your subscription.

    If it’s been longer than that and you’ve already been charged for bottles you didn’t want, you’ll still have to call, but it gets a little more complicated.

    Both companies require you to call and get an RMA number before returning the product.

Share This Page