Malik Hooker Jersey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by linchao, May 5, 2019.

1. When most of the other top teams in the 2018 NFL Draft were looking to find quarterbacks to change their cultures Youth Josh Ferguson Jersey , the Colts were willing to trade down and take a guard to change theirs.So while the addition of Quenton Nelson might not have garnered the most headlines, perhaps no other rookie is making as big of an impact on his team’s record or the way they’re playing.The Notre Dame guard is known for not only successfully blocking, but aggressively blocking his opponents, and Colts offensive line coach聽Dave DeGuglielmo said it’s rubbing off on his teammates. And it’s probably not a coincidence that the Colts suddenly have one of the league’s best-protecting lines, allowing a league-low 11 sacks. For a team that’s averaged nearly 40 sacks allowed per year over the last six years and 56 last year, the difference is dramatic.“He鈥檚 changed the way the game is played with those guys Josh Ferguson Jersey Stitched , or at least, changed the accepted level of play beyond, 鈥業鈥檓 blocking my guy,鈥?#8221;聽DeGuglielmo said, via Zak Keefer of the . “You see him knock people down, you see him go after linebackers. He plays with a nastiness and brings out the natural nastiness in other players.“To put a guy down? That鈥檚 one thing. To put a guy down and lay on him Youth Clayton Geathers Jersey , it鈥檚 another thing. You know what I鈥檓 saying? You put a guy down and don鈥檛 let him get up? That鈥檚 a third thing. There鈥檚 a degree of, 鈥業鈥檓 going to make sure you understand what happened to you.鈥?And it鈥檚 natural to him. That鈥檚 a great thing. It鈥檚 not just how you finish a guy. It鈥檚 knocking him down and making sure he stays down.“Let me put it this way: I have a Rottweiler. He鈥檚 the friendliest guy you know. But you come in the house in the middle of the night, I wouldn鈥檛 want to be there, you know? I wouldn鈥檛 want to be that guy. Now, he鈥檚 never messed with anybody while I鈥檓 standing there, but I wouldn鈥檛 want to walk in on him in the middle of the night. (Nelson) plays to the whistle Womens Andrew Luck Jersey , plays right to the whistle, and he goes down there and picks up his teammates every single play. Most unusual thing I鈥檝e ever seen. Doesn鈥檛 matter where it is.”DeGuglielmo said that when players return to the bench, they’re now comparing how many Nelson-like blocks they can come up with, and that the entire line is resembling “throwbacks to the 50s and 60s.”The same could be said about the strategy of drafting a guard as an impact player, but Nelson’s influence on the Colts line has been clear, and immediate. The “Andrew Luck is not that good” game. The “Donte Moncrief revenge” game. The “desperately hanging on in the AFC South” game. Whatever you want to call it and for whatever reason you’re tuning in to see the Colts this Sunday Malik Hooker Jersey , it is likely to be a fun one. The Jaguars have been on a disappointing slide and the Colts have built some confidence after drubbing a couple bad teams and getting a week of rest. Can they keep it up? We will see. Here’s how you can check out the action:Game Time1 pm ET Sunday November 11, 2018LocationLucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, INTV ChannelCBS — Spero Dedes and Adam ArchuletaRadioWFNI (1070 The Fan) and WLHK (HANK FM) — Matt Taylor (play-by-play), Jim Sorgi (color) and Caroline Cann (sideline)Referee AssignmentJerome Boger “Enemy” BlogBig Cat CountryTwitterFollow @StampedeBlue for the complete Colts coverage.FacebookLike Stampede Blue on Facebook!PodcastsApple Podcasts | Stitcher | Art 19 | SB Colts Cast YT Channel