PyjamaBanana (SWDC) Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SWDC, Apr 14, 2018.

1. 1. Minecraft Username: PyjamaBanana (When I was big on F3 I was 'SWDC')

2. What were you banned for: Chargeback

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No.

4. Who banned you: Automatic chargeback ban.

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I was a massive player on F3 and really enjoyed the server whilst I was on it. I played season 1, a bit of season 2, and a lot of season 3 on the server. I met great, new people and built one of the strongest and richest factions on F3.
    I did chargeback, I regret it, 100% I regret it. I won one of the chargebacks ($4.99) and lost the rest (around £45 total, not too sure) and even if I'd won them all, I'd still regret it.

The thing is I always helped out others whenever I could, I was always the best and nicest person I could be, and I really, really enjoyed the server.

In my eyes I didn't do anything except make a stupid decision, I really hope you unban me and give me a seconds chance at improving this community again!

Thanks, PyjamaBanana (SWDC) :)

2. I've known you for quite a while and all i can say is you're a very pleasant player and you're not a regular rule breaker and you're not the bad type of guy. Would be nice to see you on the server again.

3. Hey, you should come back but play on F1 I got gkit now so I can get good gear.

4. lie he inside my bass on f3 :{{{

5. I can instantly say that is false. Well he wouldn't do it for no reason...

6. If this is BySyrexx (Bossenderjimmy_3) I honestly wouldn't be surprised and I never insided anyone. I've been insided and have misplaced my trust in players countless times but never wanted revenge for myself.

Give me a message and we can talk about it. I can guarantee you that I did not inside your base though.