1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

Comments on Profile Post by nunukuku

1. Venom
    Venom
    but aren't you complaining right now? bit hypocritical
    Jan 1, 2017
  2. Jake
    Jake
    Deci doesnt devote his life to this, else he would be paid handsomely. And the thing with Matt was not something worth and apology. Matt knows that he did the wrong thing back on Titan and that's that. He knows what he put people through, and I feel no need to divulge that on here. Yes, maybe he should be unbanned, but thats not for you to say.

Let Deci do his job.
    Jan 1, 2017
    Kam_S33dy and Mattmasters1 like this.
  3. Mattmasters1
    Mattmasters1
    I couldn't agree more jake, I know what I have done, im not proud of that either, but I also agree that we all can forgive forget, and move on. I am allowed to appeal again, but im gonna wait awhile longer, I personally dont think anyone is ready yet....im giving it a few more weeks.
    Jan 3, 2017
  4. nacato
    nacato
    "stupider"? :D jk jk but most people just don't know how many times Deci stays awake just to do tickets :s
    Jan 3, 2017
  • About Us

Our new and growing community prides itself on offering friendly, enjoyable gameplay for users from around the world. We're working everyday to ensure that our server is one of the best.
  • Quick Navigation

• YouTube