1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

Capture Points (December 13th, 2016)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deci, Dec 13, 2016.

By Deci on Dec 13, 2016 at 10:23 PM
  1. Deci

Deci Network Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

We've got a new update reminiscent of King of the Hill gamemodes. Welcome Capture Points, and be prepared to hold them as long as you can for an edge over the other factions!

screenshot_1 (1).png

Throughout the map, there are three points of interest that can be captured. The one displayed above is the Mining Town Capture Point. To find the Capture points, follow the pathway leading away from spawn. The further away from spawn you get, the more high-tiered factions you'll compete against.

screenshot_2.png
    Each point must be held for a period of time in order to claim it for your faction. Once the point has been claimed, your entire faction will gain a 1.5x experience boost. The boost stacks with each point captured, up to a max of a 3.3x experience boost!

Screenshot_4.png

However, in order to maintain this boost, your faction will need to protect the points. An enemy faction standing in the area will eventually neutralize it. If they kill your entire faction and stand alone in the point, they will eventually overrule you and gain the boost for themselves.

Screenshot_5.png
    Good luck in holding the points for as long as you can!

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deci, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Wolfland22
      Wolfland22
      I have been playing with the capture points for a while now with my faction, it is so much fun and when we have all 3 captured the amount of exp we get is insane, a faction member even bought a 2x boost for while we had all 3 so we had a 6.6x boost. I love the capture points. Great job on this update.
    2. FreeBlech
      FreeBlech
      how long do you have to keep the point captured
    3. PurityLegacy
      PurityLegacy
      Been here for a while
    4. Poseideus (Feng Lin)
      Poseideus (Feng Lin)
      Where are the three points at? What disparity? I only been to the Prismarine Town.
    5. Mpit
      Mpit
      Do /cp
      Poseideus (Feng Lin) likes this.
    6. Mpit
      Mpit
      I don't know whether it's just me or f3 but chest have been ALOT less common anyone know why?
    7. Real Duckplayzzz
      Real Duckplayzzz
      cool new update i capture all the points when no one is on and get a ton of xp. I splash a 25xp bottle it turn into 82xp. xD
    8. Real Duckplayzzz
      Real Duckplayzzz
      probay because there are alot of people in the warzone on that f so go on another one
    9. Blaxeturner
      Blaxeturner
      It's awesome that there is a new way to earn xp/have xp boosts. Liking the updates ;)
    10. Mpit
      Mpit
      No I spended AGES in one place not one chest spawned
    11. Real Duckplayzzz
      Real Duckplayzzz
      mabey no chest spawn there, chest have a perticulear spot they spawn at
    12. Mpit
      Mpit
      Used to have one then I moved to another place and another I couldn't find many only in one tower and a place nobody ever goes too (not saying they'll probably take the spot) it's really wierd what f you play on?
    13. Mpit
      Mpit
      Oh and that's not how you spell maybe
    14. BetterThenYou
      BetterThenYou
      Not long.