1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

Dust, War Maps and Trade Up (October 25, 2016)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by iHayden, Oct 23, 2016.

By iHayden on Oct 23, 2016 at 10:16 PM
  1. iHayden

iHayden Network Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]
    Hey, everyone!

Throughout this week, we have been introducing some new and exciting features.​

Dust

[​IMG] Starting with dust, which can be found by opening all types of crystals via Novis.

There are four types of dust, which correspond to each rarity - common, rare, epic and legendary. One piece of dust can be used to add one upgrade point to an item of its rarity. Dust is special because it can be universally applied to any item of its rarity, making it very useful if you do not have a duplicate of the item you want to upgrade.
    [​IMG]

New War Maps
    [​IMG]Due to popular request, new maps have been added to the war servers!
    The server will randomly rotate between the old and new maps when you queue up for a war. You have a 50/50 chance of landing on a new addition. Head into war and tell us what you think of the new maps!

Trade Up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tired of all those common items taking up chest space? Now there's a solution. Introducing trade-up, a new system which allows you to trade in 5 items of the same rarity to receive a crystal of the next highest rarity! The trade up NPC can be found at spawn near Novis on the left hand side. The trade up is only available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, so make sure to plan accordingly!

[​IMG]

More exciting additions soon to come! Enjoy.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by iHayden, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Shima
    2. nacato
      nacato
      I hope I get to play ob one of the new war maps soon :p
    3. Blaxeturner
      Blaxeturner
      Would a 50/50 chance technically be a 100% chance :>
    4. Bornassassin
      Bornassassin
      That's not what he meant. 50% chance to get a new map, 50% chance to get an old map.
    5. Blaxeturner
      Blaxeturner
      ik, I just like thinking about stuff in a different way ;)
    6. AlexAm12
      AlexAm12
      I love the dust 10/10!
    7. Loeppy
      Loeppy
      I wonder how much the dusts will go for? :) will they be worth more than the part you are trying to upgrade or be worth the same as the highest piece worth it ? What do you guys think?
    8. AlexAm12
      AlexAm12
      I bough legendary dust for 10k I just saved 100k upgrading my king sword
    9. Loeppy
      Loeppy
      I feel like that is a very low selling point. I would have assumed that it gets to at least the same price as db or king sword :O. But i guess nobody knows about the dust that well yet :p buy buy buy now for cheap i guess xD
    10. IHirs
      IHirs
      "Engrams" lol on your server they r called crystals
    11. Toby Smith
      Toby Smith
      Ok, can someone please explain to me the "new" war maps? I am just a little confused to what they are.
    12. AlexAm12
      AlexAm12
      Yeah and no one was buying it too which is crazy!
    13. Loeppy
      Loeppy
      Yea I mean you are receiving an item that lets you upgrade any (of that rarity) item by one piece xD. That is ridiculous i mean you could upgrade a dragonsbreath without every having to have another one and apparently at a fraction of the cost :p that is amazing (until they finally understand how much dust is worth :) ).
    14. PandaPixlz
      PandaPixlz
      can you help me my weapon recharge doesnt ever go up ony on weapons and only in f5 if you can help plz reply and its not only me there are multiple reports on bugs and issues and staff does nothing not even replies please help
    15. Loeppy
      Loeppy

Yea I'm assuming its going to be somewhere around that. For the next couple of days it will be a little cheaper because no one will get what they are actually worth. Then word will get around and the prizes will soar to above the reasonable prize and then in a week or so they will most likely level off at slightly below the most expensive armor/weapon :). That's my prediction anyways based on what I have seen on these servers previously :)

P.S: and then there are going to be some ridiculous people who think they can sell it for 5 times the prize (but actually cant and then put it off as trying to use /ah as a place holder for their items xD)
    16. WhistleAxe
      WhistleAxe
      The Dust idea is incredible! And also the trade ups are great.. Haven't tried the new warmaps yet though :(