1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

Faction Permissions, War Additions & Raid Addition! (October 14, 2016)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pat, Oct 14, 2016.

By Pat on Oct 14, 2016 at 10:36 PM
  1. Pat

Pat Network Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello people of the world!

Today we have finalized some additions that we are happy to announce.

Faction Permissions
    First off, a highly requested feature.. Faction Permissions!
    We would like to thank @VelocityZ for making this recommendation, as it was a big inspiration to how we made the plugin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The command is /f perm. If you look at the above pictures, you can see when you type /f perm it opens up a menu where you can edit what each group in the faction can do! You have multiple different permissions you can set for the groups. Just type /f perm in chat to see all options.

1v1s & Deathmatches
    Something a lot of people have been asking for are the option to war in a 1v1.. Now you can!
    [​IMG]

If you are a high enough rank in your faction, and can start wars, you can now do 1v1s! If you type /f war you will notice the extra item added which you click to be queued up in a 1v1 vs someone else in another faction. 1v1s DO gain you some EXP and DO effect your RP. So keep that in mind.

One complaint we have been hearing about faction wars is that people are continuously hiding and camping, causing the wars to take forever.

We have now added Deathmatches! After 15 minutes of being in a war, if everyone isn't dead, you will be taken to a smaller arena where there is no place to run or hide, to fight to the death! We hope this causes a much more enjoyable faction war experience.

Raid Time Addition
    People have been saying that the raid time is too short. Well, you can now use 3 Faction Energy to add an additional 30 minutes to your raid!
    [​IMG]
    We hope you guys like these additions. Be looking forward to more additions coming soon!

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pat, Oct 14, 2016.

1. FreeBlech
    2. Bornassassin
      Bornassassin
      This looks like an awesome update :D I can't wait to try it out.
      MaskedSky588860 likes this.
    3. DeathMercenary
      DeathMercenary
      Good update, could you possibly clarify what each perm enables players to do?
      Nickster666 likes this.
    4. Donqsehyun
      Donqsehyun
      TNT (Raid GUI) - Enables if the member could initiate a raid
      Diamond Sword (Join Raid) - Allows / deny the member if they could join a raid your faction is doing
      Chest (Inventory) - I assume these are access to your chests (?)
      Diamond Pickaxe (Interact) - Allows / deny the member to break the plot / blocks
      Brick (Build) - Self-explanatory; allows / deny the member to be able to place blocks
      Emerald (Invite players) - Allowing / denying them to invite other players into the faction (Normally what the leader / officer would do
      Redstone (Uninvite players) - Basically the same as the Emerald, except you're changing your mind in inviting a player.
      Diamond (Promote players) - Allowing / denying the member to promote the members in your faction (i.e Recruit -> Member)
      Stone (Demote players) - Allowing / denying the member to demote the members in your faction (i.e Member -> Recruit)
      Lava Bucket (Kick member)- Allowing / denying players to kick member in your faction
      Banner (Allies) - Allowing / denying member to ally other factions
      Water bucket (Unally) - Allowing / denying member to unally other factions that your faction has already allied
      Paper (Modification of perms) - Basically giving the member access to the whole perms list and letting them edit

I've never actually messed with the perms yet, but these are what I assume each of them do, hope this helps you better understand it a bit better.
      2yoda, MaxSpiralAxle and Blaxeturner like this.
    5. Blaxeturner
      Blaxeturner
      Aye, Raid time additions was semi my suggestion! Nice Update :D

Now next suggestion is to add ability to use /op if your name begins with a B. ;P
      Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    6. MaxSpiralAxle
      MaxSpiralAxle
      These are look incredible, really address all of the suggestions I've seen made by players! Can't wait to check them out!
    7. NoahTyron
      NoahTyron
      pls disable that enemys can open doors!!
    8. Canadian
      Canadian
      I love how much effort they are puting in, but i am irritated that they aren't putting that effort into balancing the game. I even saw thunberg using a carbon sword. I am a level 50, and I loose to level 10s on the first hit!

I attempted to 1v1 someone without using a carbon. I use an unholy might (lvl6) and a great sword (lvl5). His standing hp was 60. The lowest ( keep in mind I have 50 strength skill points, and strength 2 on ). The lowest i got him to, was 55hp.

Please work on balancing next update, not adding things.

Thank you.
    9. Esmodijus
      Esmodijus
      That's a nice update but still went will bow enchants be added :(
    10. NZYoshi
    11. DarthVader61425
      DarthVader61425
      Loving the updates. Keep up the great work guys!!!
    12. CraftingFred
    13. Smartie
      Smartie
      Finally you don't have to have three faction members to do /war!
    14. ZincoDrone
      ZincoDrone
      yep i am soon will to
    15. connor13
      connor13
      I really like all these updates! One problem is with the 1v1 wars...I am lvl 14 and am getting paired up against lvl 25's. I just think there should be something where you will be paired up against people with a lvl like your own.
    16. CliffHanger0323
      CliffHanger0323
      Is there a limit to how many times you can add 30 min for a raid? Does the cost increase eveRyan time to add time to the raid? Example: 1st 30 min 3 points 2nd 30 min 6 points
    17. Blaxeturner
      Blaxeturner
      It doesn't. The Limit is the number of raid energy you have. The max raid time you can get to is 165 minutes or 2 hours and 45 minutes.
    18. Riiich
      Riiich
      well ive seen better...
    19. HydraViper
      HydraViper
      pls add to the permissions the ability to war! also do that theres a perm to how much ppl u can take to da war! so like reqruits can do 1v1's!