1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

General Guide

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ImKiri, Sep 11, 2016.

1. ImKiri

ImKiri Active Member

This will be a general guide that I will be updating from this point on. I'll try to include every detail I can about the server. Feel free to correct/tell me if there's anything you'd like me to add/edit. This guide is for players that prefer not to watch videos to learn how to start off.​

I. NPCs
    II. Locations
    III. Faction
    IV. Items
    V. Trouble shooting

I. NPCs

[​IMG]
    This is the /spawn. You'll find most of the things you'll need here.
    Things you can find here include

[​IMG]
    • XP Trader - You can trade any of your items with rarity (Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary) to XP.
      • Common Items - 25 XP
      • Rare Items - 50 XP
      • Epic Items - 100 XP
      • Legendary Items - 250 XP
    [​IMG]
    • Bounty NPC - You can take quest-like bounties and complete them for XP.

[​IMG]
    • Player Shop - You can buy/sell various goods. This is where you can go to sell/buy variety non-rpg items like blocks, ores, materials and more.

[​IMG]
    • Auctioneer - You can right click him to view items other players on the server are selling. You'll usually find cheaper, and more variety of items than the player shop like spawners, rpg items, spawn eggs, crystals and much more. You can access the auction house anywhere by using the following commands.
      • /ah - View the items up for auction.
      • /ah sell (Price) - Puts the item you have in your hand for auction.
      • /ah selling - View items you currently have for auction.
      • /ah expired - View expired items you have to return them to your inventory.

[​IMG]
    • As shown, you can bring your crystals from the warzone to turn them into an item. Items you can get from Novis include
      • Rpg Items (Weapons and armor)
      • Blocks (TNT, spawners and hoppers)
      • Even more crystals! (Higher tier crystals like the Epic Crystal has the chance to give you 5 Rare Crystals)
      • Money
      • XP

II. Locations

[​IMG]

• To get to the warzone, you take one of the two nether portals at /spawn.
    [​IMG]
    • Once you go through the portal, and go up the staircase, you'll see this area where you can drop down from to the warzone. In the warzone, you'll find...
    [​IMG]
    • Hidden chests that give loots such as
      • Blocks (Obsidian, wood, TNT and more)
      • Materials/Resources (Water/Lava bucket, ender pearls, food, potions and more)
      • Crystals (Common and Rare crystals below level 20 disparity, and Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary crystals are found at warzone areas above level 20 disparity)
    [​IMG]
    • Mines that give ores such as
      • Coal / Coal block
      • Iron / Iron block
      • Gold / Gold block
      • Diamond / Diamond block

III. Factions
    • There are variety of things you can do with factions, you can type /f help 1~4 in-game to view all the faction commands.
      • Start off by typing /f create (name) or by joining another faction.
      • When creating a faction, the plugin will automatically generate a land for you to build on at /f home, but beware as the faction home can be raided by other factions on the server. It is recommended that you use water and obsidian when building a base!
    Faction Raid

[​IMG]
    • You can find other factions you raid by typing /f raid > clicking the enderpearl in-game. You need 6 energy to start a faction raid.
      • When you begin scouting, you are given 60 seconds to scout the piece of land you are teleported to, if you don't want to raid that specific faction, simply type /f raid and click the scout button again.
      • You are only given 20 minutes to raid and you can not return to your base during that time so be sure to come prepared! Bring lots of TNT, blocks and gear just in case the faction members are online.
    Faction War
    • I can't give any screenshots for faction war at the moment since I don't have 3 members online
    • To start off a faction war, just type /f war, and select the mode you'd like to play. There are faction wars for 3v3, 5v5, and 10v10. You cannot queue for a faction war unless you have at least 3 members online.
      • Once you are queued, when a match is found, you are teleported to a different server with the items in your inventory to fight another faction.
      • Be sure to bring your best gear as you don't lose any items in faction war!
    IV. Items
    [​IMG]

• Items are probably one of the most essential things on the server. To upgrade your gear, you can drag and drop them to the same item as shown above. Upgrading the items can give a huge boost in damage, enchantments and more.
    V. Trouble Shooting

• It says the server is currently offline, what should I do?
      • First, make sure the server is actually not offline via website online players. If the server is not offline, and you can't connect, try connecting using this ip - 149.56.29.99

• I've encountered an bug/issue!
      • First, go on here, and make sure your problem is not already posted. If it's not posted, then create a thread with as much detail as you can so they can replicate this bug to fix it.

• I purchased an item via donation store and I still haven't gotten anything.
      • Click the support button on the forum and fill out the form with your payment details.

• I was falsely banned, what should I do to get unbanned?
      • First off, copy the format from here and post the appeal in this section.

• I found a person breaking the rules, how should I report them?
      • There are various ways you can go about this. If you have proof of them breaking the rules, then copy the report format from here and post it on this section.
      • If you don't have a proof of them breaking the rules, then go on discord and message one of the online staff member to check them out.

#1 ImKiri, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    Loeppy, nacato, Otai and 2 others like this.
  2. Bornassassin

Bornassassin Active Member

Nicely created guide you got here :) I really think it would help others out if they saw it! Maybe we should ask to get it pinned.

3. DarthVader61425

I have two problems,
    1. I cannot vote
    2. Every time I connect to the server it says "Server is full, try again later" when I'm pretty sure it's not full.

4. ImKiri

ImKiri Active Member

Try connecting to the ip provided on troubleshooting part. As for the voting, it should be coming soon.

5. Dafaria

Dafaria New Member

How does energy refill? Is it only if you are online? How fast exactly does it refill? Does multiple factions members speed up the process?

Thanks

6. ImKiri

ImKiri Active Member

It regens every hour based on how many player from your faction is online.

7. MCAdmiration

MCAdmiration New Member

Great thread, looks like you spent a lot of time detailing it all, for a suggestion I think if you really wanted to you could even add small video tutorials for some things. Also, a basic start for money and advanced money making etc. Overall nice guide :D

8. ImKiri

ImKiri Active Member

I'll add a money making guide later today, even though I only have 900$ myself ;)

9. DarthVader61425

Can you please help? I placed a spawner down and it automatically changed into a zombie spawner, I tried placing a blaze egg on top of it a few times but it never worked please help!

10. Bererthor

Bererthor Member

well thats not possible xD now another question on my part, so i couldn't record players that they are speed hacking as i couldn't record them, went to discord and wrote two mods there... non answered and went simply offline o_O how do we get rid of F15 hacker players if no one is there...

11. ImKiri

ImKiri Active Member

You may have better luck looking for a staff member on teamspeak then.

12. Wazeback

Wazeback New Member

how to vote and how to wach a ad

13. DarthVader61425

You said it was coming soon it's been two months and I still can't vote.

14. nacato

nacato Moderator+
    Staff Member Moderator+

Well written. I have to say that this thread is straight off savage af :)

15. ProZed

ProZed Active Member

I dont think you know the meaning of savage

16. nacato

nacato Moderator+
    Staff Member Moderator+

For me its basically the same as lit. But please senpai teach me :eek::eek:

–Nacato

17. Loeppy

Loeppy Active Member

The spawner you placed down sounds like it easy a zombie spawner to begin with. The use of spawneggs to change what the spawner outputs has even disabled as you are able to find blaze eggs pretty easily in the wz. If you need a blaze spawner the cheapest place would most likely be /ah

18. Sirus

Sirus Active Member

Add maybe that Novis can give creeper eggs and cow eggs and also in wz chests you can receive most vanilla spawn eggs
    Also you may want to update the time from 20 minutes raiding time to 45 on your post.

Otherwise this is a good post and I wish I had this information when I first started!

19. maphku

maphku New Member

Hey, what happened to all the chest in warzone? Are you working on it?

20. orignalzomby

orignalzomby New Member

well, i am kinda ignored by the leveling up process cause i cant find chests to level up myself... is there other ways???