1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

Hello (✿╹◡╹)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Alairia, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alairia

Alairia Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello there! Some of you may know me for being a Mod+ on TitanMC which is our sister server and now I'm currently a Mod on here. Since I realized I didn't make an introduction many people may not know me as some people already do. I'll like to say I'm a shy quite person if you ever do get the chance to meet me irl but, on the internet I'm quite the loud/weird one in the group. Somethings I like to do is watch anime (if you need anime recommendations don't be shy to ask), read manga from time to time, digital art, and playing tons of video games. When I'm not being a total complete weeb on the internet I enjoy going to anime/gaming conventions (will be going to PAX South this year (>∀<) ), playing some sports, and walking my ferrets. Hope this is a somewhat "good" introduction as to who am I, and hope to see you all in game! (▰∀◕)ノ
    [​IMG]

ReporterV, Donqsehyun and Youssef like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.