1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

Helper Applications

Discussion in 'Staff Recruitment' started by iHayden, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iHayden

iHayden Network Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

pitforge_burned.png

APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Becoming a Helper

Before applying, take the time to read this entire post, as it will help you further down the line. As a helper, your primary responsibility will be to make sure the server is friendly, safe, and enjoyable for all players. Helper is an evaluation phase that will help the administration team better determine if you're suitable to move on as a moderator. Being staff is not for everyone, so make sure you meet the requirements listed below.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements

• You must be 14 years of age. An exception can be made on a player to player bases if you demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and have submitted a stellar application. Lying about your age will result in the immediate disqualification of your application. We will be doing interviews as the last part of the application process. If you put 18 on your application and we hear a 10 year old, guess what? Declined.
    • You must have TeamSpeak, Skype, and a working microphone. Interviews will be conducted over TeamSpeak or Skype. The primary method of communication among staff members is over Skype.
    • You must be fluent in English and possess proper grammar and spelling skills.
    • You must be reasonably mature and willing to work with others.
    • Although it is not required, activity on any of our other servers such as TitanMC or GTAMC will further help your application.
    • As a helper, you will need to be able to dedicate a reasonable amount of time to the server that is flexible with your schedule. A preferred hour or two a day would be ideal.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I applied, when will I hear back?
    A: If your application was successful, you will be contacted on Skype by myself (iHayden) or DeciduousJam. If your application was unsuccessful, you will unfortunately not get a response. We aim to read applications every 3-5 days.

Q: Can I ask staff how my application is going?
    A: Absolutely not. In fact, the staff will not know how your application is going. The only people with knowledge of your application would be a member of the administration team. Asking staff members about your application will more than likely result in its declination.

Q: How long are applications open for?
    A: Applications are open for as long as we see fit. With Pitforge being a new server, applications will more than likely be open for quite some time until we reach a comfortable level of staff.

Q: I got accepted, now what?
    A: Congratulations, you passed half of the application process. Once you've been contacted on Skype, either I or DeciduousJam will arrange an interview date and time where we will ask you a series of questions related to your staff application. You will want to familiarize yourself with the rules beforehand.

Application Form

To make the application process easier on you and us, please follow the link below to the Google Form to submit your staff application. Please fill out all the fields listed with good detail. We will be looking for a response of no less than 2 paragraphs for the question "Why do you want to be helper". Click Here to be re-directed to the application form.

Although luck won't help, good luck anyways!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.