1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

[YouTube Rank] How do I get this?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by NeoMc, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeoMc

NeoMc New Member

So I hope to eventually be working on some things and filming on the server soon, but right now I find it extremely difficult to find hours of the day to connect and actually be able to join! Usually I would not ask for the rank BEFORE I film once or twice, but I am having difficulty getting into my factions lobby server.

I do not swear in any of my content. I am completely family friendly and PG.

My Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkEIljHFdM7YPoZFHCTnFaw
    Subs - 22k
    IGN - NeoMc_

Thanks for considering me for a rank here on Pitforge. I hope to be able to help work on Ian's clan when he is not on (defenses, farming, collecting loot, etc).

LastKind likes this.
  2. Alairia

Alairia Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I believe if same rules apples on TitanMC/GTAMC, that if you have 20k+ subs you could potentially get a YouTube rank. I'll send this thread to an Admin about this.

3. iHayden

iHayden Network Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Hi,

In order for us to give you a Youtube rank, you'd need to make atleast one video first. I know you said you're having trouble getting into the lobbies. Send me a PM and we can work something out about that.

Thanks.

Riptide10 and Vegabonds like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.