anticheat is bad

Username = karaik

i was running aroundlooting chests and was throwing pearls to move faster,
but i threw 1 pearl in a non rendered chunk so the pearl wasnt rendered and when i went in the chunk i tped up in a tree was falling down and got banned

conclusion : the anticheat is bad

808Lvon

808Lvon
808Lvon
Username = karaik

i was running aroundlooting chests and was throwing pearls to move faster,
but i threw 1 pearl in a non rendered chunk so the pearl wasnt rendered and when i went in the chunk i tped up in a tree was falling down and got banned

conclusion : the anticheat is bad
I got banned for shooting 50 Blazes with a bow .-.

Applewire

Staff member
Hello karaik,
Please fill out another ban appeal following the format that I have included below. Once you have done so, a Moderator or an Admin will handle your appeal. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on discord, AppleTree#5276 .
  1. Minecraft Username:
  2. Ban Reason:
  3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of:
  4. Who were you banned by:
  5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned:
Include these screenshots if you were banned for Hacking or Use of Illegal Mods.
  1. - .minecraft Folder (Located in %appdata%)
  2. - Mods Folder
  3. - Version Folder
  4. - Resource/Texture Packs Folder
  5. - Recycle Bin
  6. - Desktop

Hello karaik,
Please fill out another ban appeal following the format that I have included below. Once you have done so, a Moderator or an Admin will handle your appeal. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on discord, AppleTree#5276 .
  1. Minecraft Username:
  2. Ban Reason:
  3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of:
  4. Who were you banned by:
  5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned:
Include these screenshots if you were banned for Hacking or Use of Illegal Mods.
  1. - .minecraft Folder (Located in %appdata%)
  2. - Mods Folder
  3. - Version Folder
  4. - Resource/Texture Packs Folder
  5. - Recycle Bin
  6. - Desktop
so im just sharing all my data basicly?

no, id rather not ill just be banned

CakeSpace

Staff member
You can blur out any personal information within the screenshots. We don't expect players to release any personal information when creating a Ban Appeal.

If you are very concerned about your privacy, you're more than free to message one of the Staff on Discord, or myself with the screenshots of the Folders above. My Discord is: CakeSpace#8888