APPLYING FOR STAFF
Applications are OPEN
CLICK TO OPEN APPLICATION FORM
- You must have Discord and a working microphone. Interviews will be conducted over Discord. The primary method of communication among staff members is over Discord.
- You must be fluent in English and possess proper grammar and spelling skills.
- You must be reasonably mature and able to work well with others.
- A good reputation is not necessarily required, but can be very beneficial to you. The more the players and staff know you as a helpful and friendly individual, the better the chances are that you will be vouched for.
- As a Helper you will need to be able to dedicate a reasonable amount of time to the server that is flexible with your schedule. A preferred hour or two a day would be ideal.
- Q: I applied, when will I hear back?
- A: We aim to read applications every 1-2 weeks, and choose batches of staff randomly. If your application was successful, you will be contacted on Discord. If your application was unsuccessful, you will not get a response. If you have not heard back about your application 2-3 weeks after Submission, you were likely denied. This is due to the number of applications. We unfortunately do not have an automated way to send any sort of denial notice.
- Q: Can I ask staff how my application is going?
- A: Absolutely not. In fact, the staff will not know how your application is going. The only people with knowledge of your application would be a member of the administration team. Asking staff members about your application will more than likely result in it being discarded.
- Q: I've been added on Discord by an Admin. What now?
- A: They may just be adding you to discuss a matter with you. So don't assume it has to do with your application. However, if it is.. Congratulations, you've passed half of the application process. Once you've been contacted on Discord, an Administrator will arrange an interview date and time where they will ask you a series of questions related to your staff application. You will want to familiarize yourself with the rules beforehand.