Ban Appeal Crashing Server

1. Minecraft Username: JeffHolliday

2. What were you banned for: Crashing Server

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: no?

4. Who banned you: Lunaxz

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I understand that what I did was against the rules and I have no good reason for why I should be unbanned. I know what I did was wrong and probably shouldn't have done it, but I guess I was just mad cause not only was my base literally edited in half for some reason but to top that off my pv that had all of my best gear was completely wiped as well. I know this does not give me a reason to crash the server and I am truly sorry for what I did, and just hope that I can get a second chance for what I did to play on your server once again, and again I'm sorry for my actions.

Thanks, JeffHolliday.
(PS: My alt account RubenHale was banned as well for ban evasion since I joined the server for 2 sec after my ban and logged back off, dont know if I need to make a separate ban appeal for that or not.)

Luna

Staff member
Lunaxz
Lunaxz
Hey JeffHolliday,

Looking back, I can see why you were annoyed with the server with half your base being split and all the items in your PV disappearing. This however does not give you the right to intentionally crash the server. Crashing the server will only cause more issues with other players possibly losing items as well.

However, I will give you a second chance if you can agree to the following terms.
- You will read ALL the rules and confirm to me that you understand them and promise to not break them again.
- If you are ever caught trying to crash the server or even encourage someone to crash the server, you will be instantly banned without a chance of appeal.
- If you ever receive another permanent ban, that will also be a ban without chance of appeal.

Let me know if you agree to these terms