ich habe ganix gemakt

das war mein erster tag auf dem server und wusste nicht dass man keine alts darf und´ hatte auch keinen wollte nur einen kaufen und dann sagt mir Loyalgxd dass das verboten is also habe ich aufgehört zu fragen für alt.
Ich würde mich über eine antwort freuen und habe werde bald entbannt
LG Yan

CakeSpace

Staff member
Hello ogpitforgeplayer.

I do have to ask this. Why is your username ogpitforgeplayer and yet this is your first day on Pitforge not knowing the Rules? Trades for MC accounts have never been allowed so either your name is a joke and you're not an actual old Pitforge Player or you blatantly disregarded the Rules.

I would appreciate some clarification on this.

Hello ogpitforgeplayer.

I do have to ask this. Why is your username ogpitforgeplayer and yet this is your first day on Pitforge not knowing the Rules? Trades for MC accounts have never been allowed so either your name is a joke and you're not an actual old Pitforge Player or you blatantly disregarded the Rules.

I would appreciate some clarification on this.
I was online at the time when he was asking to buy an alt.
He was told that buying alt accounts and mc accounts in general are not allowed and stopped looking out for them afterwards.

CakeSpace

Staff member
Hello again.

Thank you for the clarification that you were not aware of the other Rules when you did use to play Pitforge, however I do class that as being negligent of not knowing what is and isn't allowed in-terms of IRL deals. However, as this is your first permanent ban I'm more than willing to unban your account if you are able to agree to two of my conditions.

My first condition is that you read the entire Official Server Rule Book along with any other Rules we have set in place. My second condition is that you assure/promise me that you will try your best to not break any of the Server Rules. If you can agree to these conditions, I'll be more than willing to unban your account.

Please reply below.