Null Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_Lexie

Staff member
Hello!
We are looking to fill up our faction with trustworthy players on the server. We plan to recruit quite a few people, so please, if you are interested make an application below following the format

Minecraft username:

Age (Our age requirement is 16+):

Anyone who can vouch for you (optional):

Why do you want to join the faction?:

What can you contribute to our faction?:

Discord (required):

Donor rank (not required nor does it matter in the instance you’ll be accepted):

Our current members are:
Leaders
Lunaxz
Its_Lexie (me)
Sponcor

Officers
Miggs_
Sammyfanta
Profile_Name__

Last edited:
Minecraft username: MelvinJF03

Age (Our age requirement is 16+): 2 months to 17

Why do you want to join the faction?: seen alot of the players in the faction before, and would like the play with them and have some teama

What can you contribute to our faction?: nothing a nice person

Discord (required): Melvin#8826

Donor rank (not required nor does it matter in the instance you’ll be accepted): Mystic

Its_Lexie

Staff member
Minecraft username: MelvinJF03

Age (Our age requirement is 16+): 2 months to 17

Why do you want to join the faction?: seen alot of the players in the faction before, and would like the play with them and have some teama

What can you contribute to our faction?: nothing a nice person

Discord (required): Melvin#8826

Donor rank (not required nor does it matter in the instance you’ll be accepted): Mystic
Please pm me on discord. Its_Lexie#9452

awgerr

Minecraft username: awgerr

Age (Our age requirement is 16+): 15 (only 1 off)

Why do you want to join the faction?: I want to join because I want to be a part of something where I can make friends and have some fun. I also want to be a part of people who know what they are doing and are willing to accept me into their faction.

What can you contribute to our faction?: I am a really active player that can grind things out if necessary. Also I am a really friendly guy in general if that helps :D

Discord (required): missedmoney#3781

Donor rank (not required nor does it matter in the instance you’ll be accepted): immortal

Minecraft username: MetalFox_

Anyone who can vouch for you: None, just rejoined today after a year of not playing on the server, excited to rejoin!

Why do you want to join the faction?: To enjoy the server more and make some friends

What can you contribute to our faction?: Supply runs, Building, Raids (tho I'm not the best at pvp) can be active as much as needed and will always be available on discord!

Discord (required): l̷̄̒0̶̛̃s̶͑̈́T̴̑͌ ̵̼͑f̶̛̔0̸̉̅x̵̊͌#6602 (sorry its cursed ;( )

Donor rank: None atm, waiting for a sale

Status
Not open for further replies.