FORUM & DISCORD
1. Commenting on a ban appeal without providing useful information will result in a temporary ban from the forums. The first 2 offenses are warnings and will result in your message being deleted.
2. Do not post links that do not involve the server or that have not been approved by a Moderator or above. This is for player safety. Furthermore do not post random Discord invite links to other Discords. Moreover do not DM players random discord invites without their consent.
3. Before you ask someone or make a thread about an issue, check if someone before has done the same. A quick search of the forums could answer your question!
4. Do not create multiple posts in succession. If necessary, you may edit or remove your post from the forums. If you would like for your thread to be locked, tag a staff member.
5. Do not tag staff repeatedly. Tagging is a system used to alert the staff of a thread that requires their attention. If you do not believe the staff member doesn't need to see the thread/message, do not tag them.
6. When making an appeal or report, always put it into the correct format for our convenience. Doing so allows us to resolve the issue sooner. Furthermore please do not create multiple appeals/reports if you didn't get the result that you wished for.
7. When asking for help from a staff member or another player, please say what you need help with. Do not post things such as "I NEED HELP!" without any elaboration. Include as much information as possible so that we can assist you.
8. Applications may only be counted when they are made while applications are open. Please check before creating an application!
9. Creating alternate accounts will result in all alternates being deleted and your main account being temporarily banned.
10. Keep all signatures and profile pictures appropriate.
11. Do not needlessly bash on or disrespect players on the forums/discord. If you have an issue with a thread/message, ask a staff member to review it.
12. Don't make a stupid username. Exclude random and excessive characters. Any names deemed unfit will be forcibly changed. Impersonation of a staff member will result in your forums account being permanently banned.
13. Keep all content on the forums/Discord clean. No excessive cursing, no sexual content.
14. If you reply to a thread, or are in a Discord channel, be sure that it actually contributes to the topic. If we notice that numerous posts/messages are being made by the same people and/or the conversation has gotten off-topic, we will remove the posts. If it's excessive, punishment may be given.
15. Farming posts or likes will result in your posts and likes being deleted and your account being temporarily banned from the forums.
16. Using a voice changer is against the rules. Using it will result in a ban which can be appealed on first offence.
NOTE: These rules are subject to change and will be edited as the Administration team sees fit.
To ensure a safety and fun community, please follow these rules. If you have any questions or concerns about any of the rules listed above, feel free to contact a Staff member!