reallygay’s introduction <3

Is Nicki Minaj a Queen ?

• Yes

• Definitely

• YES !!

• OFC SHE IS

• I love her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey my name is Roberto but I go by rob. I am 17 and going into my senior year of high school. Over the past years I’ve struggled a lot with mental illnesses and also a lot of trauma. But I’m a better person now and my past experiences have made me who I am today. I am proud to be a gay and a person of color. Throughout my years, I’ve learned how to be professional when it comes to my job environment. But I also know when to talk freely about things. I’m a very friendly and open book. I’m always down to make new friends. Fyi nicki is my queen and is the best rapper <333. Regardless of what happens between me and anyone in the game. I will still respect you and treat you as I would treat anyone. Some “fun facts” about me (i know cringe) are that I love to cook and bake. I like exercising with my friends as well as playing volleyball and soccer and basketball. I’m a very social person in real life and very approachable. I am currently fluent in English and Spanish and soon I will be able to say I’m fluent in French. I’m also been taking Italian for 2 years and German for a year now. I love learning languages because it makes me connect to others. Thank you to whoever has taken the time out of their day to read my introduction. Feel free to msg me on discord (ROB#6969).

Congrats on coming out! You seem very nice and its cool to know more about you. Hoping to see you on reset and im going to add you on discord if you ever want to chat :)

~Discord: FlodexHD#3205