Skill Bug

I think it is known, but the 20% movementspeed boost on level 25 of attack speed does not work, i spent 25 skill points on it only to get this ability. Is this bug going to be fixed soon? Or can i get those wasted skill points back somehow?

Best regards
-nanika

CakeSpace

Staff member
Hey Nanika!

I have just tested this and I definitely get the 20% movement speed boost from attack speed level 25. I walked from one side of a faction base to the other and timed myself both times, with and without the 20% movement speed boost.

Definitely seems to work as intended.

Hey Nanika!

I have just tested this and I definitely get the 20% movement speed boost from attack speed level 25. I walked from one side of a faction base to the other and timed myself both times, with and without the 20% movement speed boost.

Dear CakeSpace,

thanks for the reply. I will test this as well with my account and send you a video if it doesnt seem to work as I think.

Hey Nanika!

Hi CakeSpace,

I timed my movement speed in a singleplayer world and on the server, both runs are 30 blocks long and there is no difference in speed. I have it on video but the files are too big (9MB) to be uploaded here. If u want the proof, please give me another option to hand it to you.

Best regards
nanika

CakeSpace

Staff member
That's awfully strange.

Could you upload the video to YouTube and either privately message me on this Forum or contact me on Discord with the video? It will be interesting to see what is causing the issue for you.

Discord: CakeSpace#8888